Pittsburgh Children's Museum Countdown to Noon!12/31/2017 CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OF PITTSBURGH 10 Children's Way Allegheny Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Count down to noon is Pittsburgh's best bedtime-friendly New Year's Eve celebration!
- Create a party blower in the Art Studio, get ready to blow at noon!*
- Make tiny party hats in MAKESHOP.
- Enjoy live music by Lee Robinson and his jazz quartet at noon.
- Be interviewed by Saturday Light Brigade radio emcee, Larry Berger, and actor, Tim Hartman!
- The Garage will be closed in preparation for Countdown to Noon from 9:00 am-11:30am, and for cleanup from 12:30pm-2:00 pm.
*Until supplies last